This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I graduated from ENS Cachan and obtained an MSc degree from Université Joseph Fourier (France) in 2012. I then worked as a doctoral candidate in the lear/thoth teams at Inria Grenoble and received my PhD from Université Grenoble Alpes in 2016, which I did under the supervision of Zaid Harchaoui and Cordelia Schmid. I joined the Xerox Research Centre Europe in 2016, which was acquired by Naver Labs in 2017.
- September 2019. Our R2D2 paper has been accepted as an oral at NeurIPS 2019! Preliminary version of the paper available on arXiv.
- June 2019. We won the local feature track of long-term visualization challenge: our method named R2D2 will be presented during the CVPR'19 workshop.
- June 2019. Two papers to be presented at CVPR 2019. The first one on visual localization from objects-of-interest (see the blog here and the VirtualGallery dataset there). The second one on action recognition (see the blog here, and the code is available there).
- January 2019. LCR-Net++ has now appeared in PAMI.
- September 2018. 1 demo accepted at ECCV 2018 on a real-time version of LCR-Net++ for real-time multi-person 2D/3D pose estimation in the wild from a single RGB image, with now ResNet backbone and pytorch code (available online) leading to better performance
- June 2018. 1 demo accepted at CVPR 2018 on a real-time version of LCR-Net
- March 2018. A newer and better version of LCR-Net called LCR-Net++ available on arXiv
- March 2018. 1 paper accepted at CVPR 2018 on action recognition from pose motion
- October 2017. Training and test code for the ACT-Detector ICCV'17 paper on action detection is now available
- July 2017. 2 papers accepted at ICCV 2017
- July 2017. test code for our LCR-Net CVPR'17 paper on joint 2D-3D human pose detection is now available.
- March 2017. 1 paper accepted at CVPR 2017