3rd – 7th November 2019
NAVER and NAVER LABS Europe are GOLD sponsors and Diversity & Inclusion Ally of the 2019 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) and 9th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (IJCNLP).
NAVER LABS Europe papers.
- To Annotate or Not? Predicting Performance Drop under Domain Shift, Hady Elsahar, Matthias Gallé
- Investigating the Effectiveness of BPE: The Power of Shorter Sequences , Matthias Gallé (short paper)
- Machine Translation of Restaurant Reviews: New Corpus for Domain Adaptation and Robustness, Alexandre Bérard, Ioan Calapodescu, Marc Dymetman, Claude Roux, Jean-Luc Meunier, Vassilina Nikoulina
- Naver Labs Europe’s Systems for the Document-Level Generation and Translation Task at WNGT 2019, Fahimeh Saleh, Alexandre Bérard, Ioan Calapodescu, Laurent Besacier
- On the use of BERT for Neural Machine Translation, Stéphane Clinchant, Kweon Woo Jung, Vassilina Nikoulina
- Unsupervised Aspect-Based Multi-Document Abstractive Summarization, Maximin Coavoux, Hady Elsahar, Matthias Gallé
- Joint Semantic and Distributional Word Representations with Multi-Graph Embeddings, Pierre Daix-Moreux, Matthias Gallé
ConLL (co-located with EMNLP 2019)
- Global Autoregressive Models for Data-Efficient Sequence Learning, Tetiana Parshakova, Jean-Marc Andreoli, Marc Dymetman