This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Investigating the integration of human-like and machine-like robot behaviors in a shared elevator scenario
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), Stockholm, Sweden, 13-16 March, 2023
- FlexNav: flexible navigation and exploration through connected runnable zones
Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), New Orleans, LA., USA (hybrid event), 30 April - 6 May, 2022
- Turning everyday objects into robots for better human-robot collaboration
Human-Machine Partnerships in the Future of Work, 23 October 2021. Workshop held virtually during CSCW2021.
- Evaluating an itinerary recommendation algorithm for runners
ACM Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), Online Virtual Conference (originally Yokohama, Japan), 8-13 May, 2021
- Design and implementation of a novel navigation support system for runners
Conférence sur l'Interaction Homme-Machine (IHM 2019), Grenoble, France, 10-12 December, 2019
- Restaurant menu understanding: illustrating the need for culturally augmented translation
22nd International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (Mobile HCI 2020), 5-8 October, 2020
- RunAhead: exploring head scanning based navigation for runners
Computer Human Interaction conference (CHI), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 25 April-1 May, 2020
- Supporting natural navigation for running in unknown places
Designing Interactive Systems Conference (DIS 2019), San Diego, CA, USA, 23-28 June, 2019
- Situationally induced impairment in navigation support for runners
CHI 2019 Workshop on Addressing the Challenges of Situationally-Induced Impairments and Disabilities in Mobile Interaction, Glasgow, Scotland, 4-9 May, 2019
- Running tour generation for unknown environments
HCII 2019, Orlando, USA, 26-31 July, 2019
- Impact of corporate social responsibility on innovation activities: the case of Xerox
Innovation Management and Corporate Social Responsibility. As part of the Springer Series on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, pp. 263-280, 22 September, 2018
- Investigating the Amazon Mechanical Turk market through tool design
The Journal of Collaborative Computing and Work Practices
- Promoting sustainable print behavior: a case study
International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction - CHI 2013, Paris, France, 27 April - 2 May, 2013.
- Supporting Sustainable Mobility with the Help of Work Organizations: Preliminary Requirements and Future Work
IHCI 2014, New Delhi, India, December 07 - 09 2014.
- From Eco-Feedback to an Organizational Probe, Highlighting Paper Affordances in Administrative Work
COOP, Trento, Italy, May 23-27, 2016.
CHI, Seoul, Korea, April 18-23, 2015.
- Sustainable Commuting @Work
USCIAMO: Urban Sustainable, CollaboratIve and Adaptive Mobility, Nice, France, 27-30 May, 2014. Appears in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ambient Systems.
- Leveraging Organizations for Sustainable Commuting: A Field Study
CHI 2014, Toronto, Canada, April 26 - May 1, 2014.
- Supporting Shared Representations in Collaborative Activities – Introduction to the Special Issue
Vol. 71, Issue 1, pp. 1-3, Jan. 2013 Appears in International Journal of Human-Computer Studies Editors: J.-F. Boujut, S. Castellani, F. Roulland, and J. Willamowski
- Promoting Sustainable Print Behaviour
Human Computer Interaction - HCI 2012 - Birmingham, UK, September 12-14, 2012.
- The Personal Assessment Tool : an Experiment
6th International Congress on Environmental Modelling and Software (iEMSs), Leipzig, Germany, 1 - 5 July 2012.
- Agentville: Supporting Situational Awareness and Motivation in Call Centres
10th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Marseille, France, May 29- June 1, 2012.
- The Personal Assessment Tool: a System Providing Environmental Feedback to Users of Shared Printers
ICMLA 2010 -The Ninth International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications-, Washington DC, USA, 12-14 December 2010
- Supporting “Good Enough” Colour Reproduction in Non Colour Managed Workflows
CGIV 2010 (Conference on Colour in Graphics, Imaging and Vision), Joensuu, Finland, 14-17 June, 2010
- The Mediation Role of Shared Representations in Cooperative Activities : A Workshop Report
COOP 2010, workshop on -The mediation role of shared representations in cooperative activities: new challenges-, Aix-en-Provence, France, 18-21 May 2010 Full paper available on IISI Website, International Reports on Socio-Informatics (IRSI), Vol. 7 Iss. 1 (2010)
- Mediating Helpers for Remote Service Provision
COOP 2010, workshop on -The mediation role of shared representations in cooperative activities: new challenges-, Aix-en-Provence, France, 18-21 May 2010 <BR> Full paper available on IISI Website, International Reports on Socio-Informatics (IRSI), Vol. 7 Iss. 1 (2010)
- Creation and Maintenance of Query Expansion Rules
ICEIS 2009, 11th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Milan, Italy, 6-10 May, 2009
- Colour Management is a Socio-technical Problem
CSCW 2008 (Computer Supported Coorperative Work), San Diego, California, USA, Nov 8-12 2008
- Colour, it s just a Constant Problem?: an Examination of Practice, Infrastructure and Workflow in Colour Printing
COOP 2008 (the 8th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems), Carry-le-Rouet, France, May 20-23, 2008
- RFID: Enhancing Paper Documents with Electronic Properties
CSCW, Computer Supported Cooperative Work, Workshop Collaborating Over Paper and Digital Documents, Banff, Alberta, Canada, November 4-8, 2006.
- Generic Visual Categorization using Weak Geometry
Book chapter, in: Toward Category-level Object Recognition, Eds: J. Ponce, M. Hebert, C. Schmid, A. Zisserman, Springer-Verlag LNCS 4170, 2006
- Probabilistic Automatic Red Eye Detection and Correction
ICPR, Hong Kong, 20-24 August 2006.
- Categorizing Nine Visual Classes using Local Appearance Descriptors
ICPR 2004 Workshop Learning for Adaptable Visual Systems Cambridge, United Kingdom 22 August, 2004.
- Visual Categorization with Bags of Keypoints
ECCV International Workshop on Statistical Learning in Computer Vision, Prague, 2004.
- STITCH: Middleware for Ubiquitous Applications
SOC'03, Smart Object Conference, Grenoble, 15-16-17 May 2003.
- Paper-based Communicating Objects in the Future Office
SOC'03 Smart Object Conference, Grenoble, France, 15-16-17 May, 2003.
- Resource Based Scripting to Stitch Distributed Components
Proc. of EDCIS, Beijing, China, September 18-20, 2002.
- Rule-Based Transactional Object Migration over a Reflective Middleware
Proceedings of Middleware 2001, Heidelberg, Germany, November 12-16, 2001
- Yaka: Document Notification and Delivery Across Heterogeneous Document Repositories
Proceedings of CRIWG 2001, Darmstadt, Germany, September 6-8, 2001
- Addressing Scalability Issues Using the CLF Middleware
Proceedings of EDOC 2001, Seattle, Wa., U.S.A., September 4-7, 2001
- CLF/Mekano: a Framework for Building Virtual-enterprise Applications
Proc. of EDOC'99, 27-30 Sept. 1999, Manheim, Germany
- Supporting Collaborative Information Activities in Networked Communities
Bullinger, H.-J., Ziegler, J. (eds.): Proc. 8th Int'l Conf. on Human-Computer Interaction (HCI'99), Munich, Germany, August 22-27, 1999.
- Collaborative Information Gathering
Proc. of the Int'l. Conf. EuroMedia/WEBTEC, January 5-7, 1998, Leicester, U.K.
- Agent-Based Document Retrieval for the European Physicists: A Project Overview
Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. on the Practical Application of Intelligent Agents and Multi-Agent Technology (PAAM '97), April 21-23, 1997, London, U.K., pp. 271-285
- The Constraint-Based Knowledge Broker System
IEEE Computer Society Press, Proc. of the 13th Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering, April 7-11, 1997, Birmingham, U.K.
- Adaptive Refinement of Search Patterns for Distributed Information Gathering
Verbraeck, A. (ed.): Proc. of the 1st Intl. Conf. EuroMedia/WEBTEC, December 19-21, 1996, London (U.K.). San Diego, CA: The Society for Computer Simulation, pp. 5-12
- The Constraint Based Knowledge Brokers on the Web: A Description of the Graphical User Interface
XRCE-CT-010 (Nov. 1996)
- Incorporating Geometry Information with Weak Classifiers for Improved Generic Visual Categorization
International Conference on Image Analysis and Processing (ICIAP), Cagliari, Italy, 6-8 September, 2005