This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Ethical design of a robot platform for disabled employees: some practical methodological considerations
Front. Robot. AI, 19 August 2021 | https://doi.org/10.3389/frobt.2021.643160
- Considerations about social norms compliance in a shared elevator scenario
RO-MAN 2021 Workshop on Robot Behavior Adaptation to Human Social Norms (TSAR), virtual event, 12 August 2021
- Designing a robot platform for disabled employees: some practical ethical considerations
International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Paris, France, 31 May-4 June, 2020
- The impact of organizational properties on the design of robotic support for employees with disabilities
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI) 2020 (virtual event), Pages 166–168, Cambridge, UK
- “I Don’t Understand…” issues in self-quantifying commuting
European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics (ECCE), Belfast, Northern Ireland, 10-13 September, 2019
- Reflections on the relationship between algorithmic transparency and the social acceptability of autonomous vehicles
CHI 2019 workshop on Everyday Automation Experience, Glasgow, Scotland, 4-9 May, 2019
- Assessing the intent and effectiveness of carbon footprint calculators
European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW), Salzburg, Austria, 8-12 June, 2019
- Analysis of ‘quantified-self technologies’: an explanation of failure
20th Congress of the International Ergonomics Association (IEA), Florence, Italy, 26-30 August, 2018
- What about long term tracking being useful: taking change management seriously
Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI), Montreal, Canada, 21-26 April, 2018
- Understanding Commuting to Accompany Work Organisations and Employees Behaviour Change
IEEE Second International Smart Cities Conference, Trento, Italy, 12-15 September, 2016. Full paper available at http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7580778
- The Device is Not Well Designed for Me On the Use of Activity Trackers in the Workplace?
COOP, Trento, Italy, May 23-27, 2016.
- Lessons Learnt Working with Performance Data in Call Centres
11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Nice, France, 27-30 May, 2014.
- Game Mechanisms for Production Environments
CHI 2013 Workshop on Designing Gamification: Creating Gameful and Playful Experiences, Paris, France, 27 April - 2 May.
- Agentville: Supporting Situational Awareness and Motivation in Call Centres
10th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Marseille, France, May 29- June 1, 2012.
- When a Little Knowledge isn’t a Dangerous Thing
CHI 2011 - Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems - Vancouver BC, Canada, 7-12 May 2011
- A Reformulation of the Semantic Gap Problem in Content-based Image Retrieval Scenarios
COOP 2010 (9th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems), Aix en Provence, France, 19-21 May, 2010
- Colour Management is a Socio-technical Problem
CSCW 2008 (Computer Supported Coorperative Work), San Diego, California, USA, Nov 8-12 2008
- Colour, it s just a Constant Problem?: an Examination of Practice, Infrastructure and Workflow in Colour Printing
COOP 2008 (the 8th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems), Carry-le-Rouet, France, May 20-23, 2008
- Asymmetrical Collaboration in Print Shop-customer Relationships
The 10th European Conference on Computer Supported Co-operative Work, Limerick, Ireland, September 24-28, 2007.
- The Practical Indispensability of Articulation Work to Immediate and Remote Help-giving
CSCW Banff, Alberta, Canada, November 4-8, 2006.