This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a principal research scientist in Computer Vision at Naver Labs Europe and I lead a chair around lifelong representation learning within the MIAI research institute of Grenoble. My research focuses on getting a semantic understanding of visual scenes and lifelong learning of visual representations. This includes self-supervised learning, continual domain adaptation, online and incremental learning. I am still actively working on instance-level, semantic, and cross-modal visual search.
Publications available on DBLP or Google Scholar.
I obtained a Master degree in Image, Vision and Robotics from UJF/INP (Grenoble, France) in 2005. From 2005 to 2008, I worked as a doctoral candidate in the LEAR group (now named THOTH) at INRIA Grenoble. In 2007, I interned at the JRL/AIST robotics lab (Tsukuba, Japan). I obtained my PhD in 2008 from INP Grenoble. From 2008 to 2010, I worked as a post-doc at TU Darmstadt (Germany). I joined the centre in 2010.
- Paper accepted at 3DV22: Neural Feature Fusion Fields: 3D Distillation of Self-Supervised 2D Image Representations
- Paper accepted at ECCV22: Granularity-aware Adaptation for Image Retrieval over Multiple Retrieval Tasks
- Co-organizing the "Self-supervised Learning - What is Next?" workshop at ECCV22
- Paper accepted at CVPR22: On the Road to Online Adaptation for Semantic Image Segmentation
- Co-organizing the 'Wiki-M3L: Wikipedia and Multi-Modal & Multi-Lingual Research' workshop at ICLR22
- 2 papers accepted at ICLR22
- Paper accepted at 3DV21: NeuralDiff: Segmenting 3D objects that move in egocentric videos [project page]
- Co-organizing the 'ImageNet Past, Present, Future' workshop at NeurIPS21
- Paper accepted at ICCV21: Concept generalization in visual representation learning [code]
- Co-organizer of the PAISS Summer School 2021
- Invited talk at the Women in Computer Vision (WiCV) Workshop at CVPR21 [video]
- Invited talk at ANITI (scientific seminar series)
- 2 papers accepted at CVPR21
- Area Chair for ECCV20, CVPR20, CVPR21, ICCV21 and CVPR22
- Jan 2022 - Guest lecture on Visual Search - Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT), Vietnam
- May 2021 - Guest lecture on Visual Search at Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Vietnam
- every year since 2016 - Comprendre des données visuelles à grande échelle ('Big Visual Data' - 9h full course - master level - ENSIMAG, Grenoble)
- 2020 & 2022 - 'Découvrir l’intelligence artificielle par le jeu' (Maison pour la Science Alpes-Dauphiné). 'Discover AI with games' is a 2 day training session for high school teachers.
- Nov 2019 - Lecture on Visual Search as part of the 'Deep Learning' course for the MVA master (ENS Paris)
- Feb 2019 - Lecture on Visual Search as part of the 'Deep Learning in Practice' course for the MVA master (ENS Paris)
- July 2018 - Lecturer at the PRAIRIE Artificial Intelligence summer school (PAISS 2018, talk about Visual Search)
- I’m jointly supervising the PhD of Juliette Marrie with Julien Mairal and Michael Arbel (since 2022)
- I’m jointly supervising the PhD of Vadim Tschernezki with Andrea Vedaldi (since 2020)
- I'm jointly supervising the PhD of Bülent Sariyildiz with Karteek Alahari and Yannis Kalantidis (since 2020)
- Dimos Karatzas, from the Computer Vision Center in Barcelona, around cross-modal retrieval (2019-2020)
- Dima Damen, from the University of Bristol, around cross-modal action retrieval (since 2017)
- I have jointly supervised the PhD of David Novotny with Andrea Vedaldi (2015-2018).
- Andrew Zisserman and Andrea Vedaldi, from the University of Oxford, around object recognition (UAC, 2011-2014),
- Svetlana Lazebnik, from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UAC, 2013-2016)
- Sabine Süsstrunk, from EPFL, around scene understanding using visible and near-infrared data (UAC, then Open Innovation project, 2010 to 2013)