This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Point-Of-Interest Categorisation: Towards Putting the Human Back in the Loop
1st Workshop on Data Science with Human-in-the-loop (DaSH), co-located with the Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining conference (KDD) 2020, San Diego, USA (virtual event), 24 August, 2020
- From Abstract Specifications to Application Generation
42nd International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE) - Software Engineering in Society Track. Seoul, South Korea, 7-11 July, 2020
- Towards Semantically-Aided Domain Specific Business Process Modeling
Data Technologies and Applications
- Multi-Context Systems for Consistency Validation and Querying of Business Process Models
21st International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, Marseille, France, 06-08 September, 2017
- Multi-Process Reporting and Analysis for Change Management and Business Performance Reviews
Business Information Systems 2017, Poznan, Poland, 28 - 30 June 2017
- QoS-Driven Management of Business Process Variants in Cloud Based Execution Environments
THE 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SERVICE ORIENTED COMPUTING, Banff, Canada, 10 - 13 October 2016
- A Vector Space for Distributional Semantics for Entailment
ACL, Berlin, Germany, August 7-12, 2016
- Generating Domain-Specific Process Design Studios
EDOC, Vienna, Austria, 5-9 September, 2016
- Business Matter Experts do Matter: A Model-Driven Approach for Domain Specific Process Design and Monitoring
BPM, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, September 18-22, 2016.
- Preserving Consistency in Domain-Specific Business Processes through Semantic Representation of Artefacts
BIS 2015, 18th International Conference on Business Information Systems, Poznan, Poland, 24-26 June, 2015.
- Human Task Monitoring and Contextual Analysis for Domain Specific Business Processes
International Conference on Software & System Engineering, Paris, France, 27-29 May, 2015
- Domain specific Monitoring of Business Processes Using Concept Probes
International Conference on Service Oriented Computing. Nov 3, 2014 - Nov 6, 2014, Paris
- A Platform-Independent Mechanism for Deployment of Business Processes Using Abstract Services
Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference Workshops (EDOCW), Vancouver, Canada, 9-13 September, 2013.
- Improving Process Robustness through Domain-Specific Model Transformations
Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Conference Workshops (EDOCW), Vancouver, Canada, 9-13 September, 2013. Full paper available on IEEE Website
- Your Place or Mine? Learning from Long-Term Use of Video Communication
Proc. CSCW 1995