This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- DiPCAN: Distilling Privileged information for Crowd-Aware Navigation
Robotics: Science and Systems (RSS), New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 27 June - 1 July, 2022
- Learning synthetic to real transfer for localization and navigational tasks
Published on arXiv.org, 20 November, 2020
- Bayesian network fisher kernel for categorical feature spaces
Behaviormetrika, January 2020
- Improving the generalization of visual navigation policies using invariance regularization
Reinforcement Learning for Real Life Workshop (ICML), Long Beach, USA, 10-15 June, 2019
- Optimal policies for observing time series and related restless bandit problems
Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR), 20(35), pp. 1−93
- Quotient normalized maximum likelihood criterion for learning Bayesian network structures
International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS), Playa Blanca, Spain, 9-11 April, 2018
- Minimax optimal Bayes mixture for memoryless sources over large alphabets
International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory (ALT), Lanzarote, Spain, 7-9 April, 2018
- Bayesian Network Structure Learning with a Quotient Normalized Maximum Likelihood Criterion
The Ninth Workshop on Information Theoretic Methods in Science and Engineering, Helsinki, Finland, 19-21 September 2016.
- When are Kalman-Filter Restless Bandits Indexable?
NIPS, Montréal, Canada, December 7-12, 2015.
- Is it Lie Aversion, Risk-Aversion or Tax Audit Aversion? Modeling Deception under Risk and No Risk
ICCM, Groningen, The Netherlands, 9-11 April, 2015
- NLP-based Feature Extraction for Automated Tweet Classification
ECML/PKDD, Nancy, France, 15-19 September 2014