This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I obtained a M.Sc. degree in applied mathematics from ENS Cachan (now ENS Paris-Saclay), France, in 2013. From 2013 to 2017, I worked as a Ph.D. candidate in the Willow team at Inria Paris, under the supervision of Jean Ponce and Francis Bach. I obtained my Ph.D. in computer sciences at the end of 2017 from ENS Ulm. I joined Naver Labs Europe in February 2018.
- I joined Naver Labs Europe.
- I successfully defended my Ph.D.: New methods for image classification, image retrieval and semantic correspondence.
- SCNet code available here.
- Accepted paper at ICCV 2017: SCNet: Learning semantic correspondence
- Accepted paper at CVPR 2017: Kernel square-loss exemplar machines for image retrieval