This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Learning in a changing environment: memory strategies for streaming learning under distributional shifts.
Findings of the Workshop on Continual Learning in Computer Vision (CLVISION) at the Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), virtual event, 25 June 2021
- Continual adaptation of visual representations via domain randomization and meta-learning
Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021, pp. 4443-4453.
- Multi-FinGAN: generative coarse-to-fine sampling of multi-finger grasps
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Xi’an, China, 30 May-5 June, 2021
- Progressive skeletonization: trimming more fat from a network at initialization
International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR), virtual event, 4-8 May, 2021
- SMPLy benchmarking 3D human pose estimation in the wild
8th International Conference on 3D Vision, 25-28 November, 2020
- DOPE: distillation of part experts for whole-body 3D pose estimation in the wild
European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), Glasgow, UK (virtual event), 23-28 August, 2020
- GanHand: predicting human grasp affordances in multi-object scenes
Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Seattle, Washington, USA, 16-18 June, 2020
- Mimetics: towards understanding human actions out of context
Published on arXiv.org, 16 December, 2019
- Moulding humans: non-parametric 3D human shape estimation from single images
International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), Seoul, South Korea, 27 October-2 November, 2019
- LCR-Net++: Multi-person 2D and 3D pose detection in natural images
IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence
- LCR-Net: Localization-Classification-Regression for Human Pose
CVPR 17, Honolulu, US, 22-25 July, 2017