This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Distributional Reinforcement Learning for Energy-Based Sequential Models
Workshop on the Optimization Foundations of Reinforcement Learning (OPTRL) at the Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 8-14 December, 2019
- Convolution, attention and structure embedding
Graph Representation Learning Workshop at the Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 8-14 December, 2019
- Global Autoregressive Models for Data-Efficient Sequence Learning
The SIGNLL Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning (ConLL), Hong-Kong, China, 3-4 November, 2019
- New Algorithms for Parking Demand Management and a City Scale Deployment
KDD 2014, New York City, USA, August 24-27, 2014.
- Multi-Device Powersaving, an Investigation in Energy Consumption Optimisation
9th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, Rome, Italy, 28-31 July, 2012.
- Online Autoregressive Prediction in Time Series with Delayed Disclosure
2011 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Data Mining - April 11-15, 2011 - Paris, France
- Soft Failure Detection using Factorial Hidden Markov Models
The Sixth International conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA 07), Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, 13-15 Dec.2007.
- Probabilistic Latent Clustering of Device Usage
IDA 2005, the 6th International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis, Madrid, Spain, September 8-10, 2005.
- Constraint-based Decision Makers in Negotiation Processes
The 2004 IFIP International Conference on Decision Support Systems (DSS 2004), Prato, Tuscany, Italy, 1-3 July 2004.
- Negotiation as a Generic Component Coordination Primitive
4th IFIP DAIS 17-21 November 2003, Paris, France.
- Augmenting Offices with Ubiquitous sensing
SOC Conference, Grenoble, France, May 15-17, 2003.
- Ubiquitous Negotiation Games : a Case Study
DEXA E-Negotiations workshop, Prague, Sept 1-5. 2003.
- Concurrent Construction of Proof-nets
Computer Science Logic Conference, Vienna, Austria, August 25-30, 2003
- Xploring Negotiauction : a Case-study of Middleware Support for Decision-making
Euro/Informs, July 6-10, Istanbul, Turkey, 2003
- Resource Based Scripting to Stitch Distributed Components
Proc. of EDCIS, Beijing, China, September 18-20, 2002.
- An Axiomatic Approach to Structural Rules for Locative Linear Logic
To appear in Linear Logic in Computer Science
- E-Alliance : A Negotiation Infrastructure for Virtual Alliances
"Group Decision and Negotiation" Journal, March 2003, Volume 12, Issue 2.
- Focussing Proof-Net Construction as a Middleware Paradigm
Proc. of Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE), Copenhagen, Denmark, July 27-30, 2002.
- Towards a Flexible Middleware Negotiation Facility for Distributed Components
In Proc. of DEXA "E-Negotiations" workshop, Munich, September 5, 2001
- AllianceNet: Information Sharing, Negotiation and Decision-Making for Distributed Organizations
In Proc. of EcWeb2000, Greenwich, U.K., Sept. 2000
- Focussing and Proof Construction
Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 107(1), pp 131-163, Elsevier
- Virtual Answers for Query Refinement in Information Retrieval
Proc. of PACLP'2000, 11-12 April, Manchester, U.K
- Simulation for Document Print Management
In Proc. of ESS'99, 26-28 October, Erlangen, Germany
- CLF/Mekano: a Framework for Building Virtual-enterprise Applications
Proc. of EDOC'99, 27-30 Sept. 1999, Manheim, Germany
- Distributed Print on Demand Systems in the Xpect Framework
Journal of Distributed and Parallel Databases, 7(2) April 1999
- Focussing and Proof-Nets in Linear and Non-Commutative Logic
Proc. of 6th Int'l conference on Logic in Programming and Automated Reasoning (LPAR'99), Tbilisi, Rep. of Georgia, Sept. 6-10, 1999
- Applying the Broadway Recommendation Approach to Query Refinement in the CBKB MetaSearch Engine
Proc. of RAPC'99, Palaiseau, France, 15-17 June 1999
- Distributed Print on Demand Systems in the Xpect Framework
Proc. of TREC, June 3-5, 1998, Hamburg, Germany
- Zippin: Towards a Graphical Decision Support Tool
In Proc. of CE'98, 5th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering Research and Applications, 15-17 July, 1998, Tokyo, Japan.
- A Coordination System Approach to Software Workflow Process Evolution
Proc. of ASE'98, 13-16 October, 1998, Honolulu, Ha., U.S.A. (short paper section)
- The Coordination technology Area at XRCE Grenoble. The Research in Support of Distributed Cooperative Work
ACM SIGGROUP Bulletin, April 1998
- Agent-Based Decision Support for Managing Print Tasks
In Proc. of PAAM'98, March, 1998, London, U.K.
- Multiparty Negotiation for Dynamic Distributed Object Services
The Journal of Science of Computer Programming, 31, pp. 179-203, 1998
- Constraints and Agents for a Decentralized Network Infrastructure
Proc. of the AAAI'97 workshop on Constraints and Agents, July 27, 1997, Providence, RI, U.S.A., pp. 39-44
- Xpect: A Framework for Electronic Commerce
IEEE Internet Compting, 1(4), july/august 1997
- Signed Feature Constraint Solving
Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. on Practical Application of Constraint Technology (PACT '97), April 23-25, 1997, London, U.K., pp. 35-46
- The Constraint-Based Knowledge Broker System
IEEE Computer Society Press, Proc. of the 13th Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering, April 7-11, 1997, Birmingham, U.K.
- Process Enactment and Coordination
Proc. of the European Workshop on Software Process Technology (EWSPT'96), October 8-11, 1996, Nancy (France).
- Static Analysis of Linear Logic Programming
New Generation Computing (NGC), 15(4), 1997
- The Coordination Language Facility: coordination of distributed objects
Journal of Theory and Practice of Object Systems (TAPOS), 2(2), pp 77-94, 1996
- Constraint-Based Knowledge Broker Model: Semantics, Implementation and Analysis.
Journal of Symbolic Computation 21(4), pp. 635-667 (1996)
- Coordination as Negotiated Transactions
Freitag, Jones, Lengauer and Schek (Eds): Object Orientation with Parallelism and Persistence, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.
- Integrated Computational Paradigms for Flexible Client-Server Communication
ACM Computing Survey, 28(2), p 295, June 1996.
- Coordination in LO
Andreoli, Hankin, LeMetayer (Eds): Coordination Programming: mechanisms, models and semantics. Imperial College Press, London, U.K., 1996.
- Constraint Agents for the Information Age
Journal of Universal Computer Science, 1(12), pp. 762-789, Dec. 1995.
- Objects Meet Rules
Proc. of Object World Germany (OWG''94), November, 1994, Frankfurt (Germany).
- Constraint-Based Knowledge Brokers
Hong, H. (ed.): Proc. of the 1st Intl. Symp. on Parallel Symbolic Computation (PASCO'94), September 1994, Hagenberg/Linz (Austria). Singapore, New Jersey, London, Hong Kong: World Scientific, Lecture Notes Series in Computing 5, pp 1-11.
- A Software Infrastructure for Negotiation within Inter-Organisational Alliances
In Proc. of AAMAS'02 Workshop on Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce, Bologna, Italy, 16 July 2002.
- E-Alliance: a Software Infrastructure for Concurrent Inter-organizational Alliances
In Proc. of ISPE Concurrent Engineering (CE)'02, Cranfield University, UK, 27-31 July, 2002.
- Agent-Based Management of Print Tasks
XRCE-CT-012 (Feb. 1997)
- Programming in ForumTalk
XRCE-CT-003 (Feb. 1995)