This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Machine Translation of Restaurant Reviews: New Corpus for Domain Adaptation and Robustness
Workshop on Neural Generation and Translation (WNGT) at the Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) conference 2019, Hong Kong, China, 4 November, 2019
- On the use of BERT for Neural Machine Translation
3rd Workshop on Neural Generation and Translation (WNGT 2019), EMNLP, Hong Kong, China, 3-7 November, 2019
- “Sentiment Aware Map” : exploration cartographique de points d’intérêt via l’analyse de sentiments au niveau des aspects
Demo at TALN, Toulouse, France, 1-5 July, 2019
- Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis into the Wild
WASSA (Workshop EMNLP), Brussels, Belgium, 31 October-4 November, 2018
- A Lightweight Terminology Verification Service for External Machine Translation Engines
EACL 2014, Gothenburg, Sweden, 26-30 April, 2014
- Hybrid adaptation of Named Entity Recognition systems for Statistical Machine Translation purposes
Second Workshop on Applying Machine Learning Techniques to Optimise the Division of Labour in Hybrid MT (ML4HMT-12), Mumbai, India, December 9th, 2012.
- Adaptation of Statistical Machine Translation Models for Cross-Lingual Information Retrieval in a Service Context
EACL - 13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Avignon, France, April 23-27, 2012.
- Linguistically-Adapted Structural Query Annotation for Digital Libraries in the Social Sciences
13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Avignon, France, April 23-27, 2012.
- Using Syntactic Coupling Features for Discriminating Phrase-based Translations (WMT-08 Shared Translation Task)
ACL 2008 (46th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, Columbus, Ohio, USA, June 15-20, 2008 <BR> Full paper available on ACL Website
- Experiments in Discriminating Phrase-based Translations on the Basis of Syntactic Coupling Features
2nd Workshop on Syntax and Structure in Statistical Translation (SSST-2), ACL 2008, Colombus, Ohio, USA, June 19, 2008 <BR> Full paper available on ACL Website