This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Do multilingual neural machine translation models contain language pair specific attention heads?
Findings of the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computation Linguistics (ACL) 2021, virtual event, 1-6 August, 2021
- The rediscovery hypothesis: language models need to meet linguistics
Published on arXiv.org, 2 March, 2021
- NAVER LABS Europe’s participation to the robustness, chat and biomedical tasks at WMT 2020
Fifth Conference on Machine Translation (WMT20) at the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), 19-20 November, 2020
- Machine translation of restaurant reviews: new corpus for domain adaptation and robustness
Workshop on Neural Generation and Translation (WNGT) at the Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP) conference 2019, Hong Kong, China, 4 November, 2019
- On the use of BERT for neural machine translation
3rd Workshop on Neural Generation and Translation (WNGT 2019), EMNLP, Hong Kong, China, 3-7 November, 2019
- “Sentiment Aware Map” : exploration cartographique de points d’intérêt via l’analyse de sentiments au niveau des aspects
Demo at TALN, Toulouse, France, 1-5 July, 2019
- Aspect Based Sentiment Analysis into the Wild
WASSA (Workshop EMNLP), Brussels, Belgium, 31 October-4 November, 2018
- A Lightweight Terminology Verification Service for External Machine Translation Engines
EACL 2014, Gothenburg, Sweden, 26-30 April, 2014
- Hybrid adaptation of Named Entity Recognition systems for Statistical Machine Translation purposes
Second Workshop on Applying Machine Learning Techniques to Optimise the Division of Labour in Hybrid MT (ML4HMT-12), Mumbai, India, December 9th, 2012.
- Adaptation of Statistical Machine Translation Models for Cross-Lingual Information Retrieval in a Service Context
EACL - 13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Avignon, France, April 23-27, 2012.
- Linguistically-Adapted Structural Query Annotation for Digital Libraries in the Social Sciences
13th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Avignon, France, April 23-27, 2012.
- Using Syntactic Coupling Features for Discriminating Phrase-based Translations (WMT-08 Shared Translation Task)
ACL 2008 (46th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies, Columbus, Ohio, USA, June 15-20, 2008 <BR> Full paper available on ACL Website
- Experiments in Discriminating Phrase-based Translations on the Basis of Syntactic Coupling Features
2nd Workshop on Syntax and Structure in Statistical Translation (SSST-2), ACL 2008, Colombus, Ohio, USA, June 19, 2008 <BR> Full paper available on ACL Website