This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Multi-Context Systems for Consistency Validation and Querying of Business Process Models
21st International Conference on Knowledge-Based and Intelligent Information & Engineering Systems, Marseille, France, 06-08 September, 2017
- Dependency modelling for inconsistency management in digital preservation – The PERICLES approach
Information Systems Frontiers
- Digital Preservation Based on Contextualized Dependencies
DocEng, Vienna, Austria, September 13-16, 2016.
- The Resource Action Language (ReAL): Towards Designing Reactive RDF Stores
ESWC, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 29th - June 2nd, 2016.
- Ontology-based Representation of Context of Use in Digital Preservation
Workshop on Humanities in the Semantic Web - WHiSe, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, May 29-30, 2016.
- On the Preservation of Evolving Digital Content – The Continuum Approach and Relevant Metadata Models
9th Metadata and Semantics Research Conference, Manchester, UK, 9 - 11 September 2015.
- Preserving Consistency in Domain-Specific Business Processes through Semantic Representation of Artefacts
BIS 2015, 18th International Conference on Business Information Systems, Poznan, Poland, 24-26 June, 2015.
- Designing for Inconsistency – The Dependency-Based PERICLES Approach
19th East-European Conference on Advances in Databases and Information Systems, ADBIS, Futuroscope, Poitiers - France, September 8-11, 2015. Original source Springer (rd.springer.com), Volume 359 of the series Communications in Computer and Information Science pp. 458-467
- Semantic Version Management based on Formal Certification
ICSOFT, Colmar, France, 20-22 July, 2015
- A Generic Calculus of XML Editing deltas
11th ACM Symposium on Document Engineering, Mountain View, USA, September 19-22, 2011.
- Secured Management of Online XML Document Services through Structure Preserving Asymmetric Encryption
Balisage : The Markup Conference, Montréal, Canada, August 2-5, 2011.
- Stand-alone Encoding of Document History
Balisage: The Marckup Conference, Montreal, Canada, 3-6 August 2010 Full paper available on Balisage Website
- Diffing, Patching and Merging XML documents: toward a Generic Calculus of Editing Deltas
ACM 10th Symposium on Document Engineering, Manchester, United Kingdom, 21-24 September 2010
- Managing XML References through the XRM Vocabulary
Balisage 2009: The Markup Conference, Montréal, Canada, August 11-14, 2009.<BR> Full paper also available on Balisage website
- Experimenting with the Circus Language for XML Modelling and Transformation
Proc. of Document Engineering, McLean, VA (near Washington D.C.), November 8-9, 2002.
- CLF/Mekano: a Framework for Building Virtual-enterprise Applications
Proc. of EDOC'99, 27-30 Sept. 1999, Manheim, Germany
- VXT : A Visual Approach to XML Tranformations
Proceedings of ACM Symposium on document Engineering, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 9-10 November, 2001 2001 November 9-10, 2001.
- A Formal Study of a visual Language for Document Type Definition Processing
2001 IEEE Symposium on Human Centric Computing Languages and Environments, Stresa, Italy, September 2001.