Update to our privacy notice: cookie compliance
We are committed to protecting the rights and interests of our users not only by adhering to the regulations in place for the protection of personal data but also by pursuing the EDRi ethical web dev guidelines where technically possible. As part of our work in this field, and in line with new regulations from the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL), we would like to inform visitors to our site that we will be implementing a new cookie management software from June 16th 2021. The main changes are
- all non-functional cookies are blocked by default so you won’t be able to browse until you personalise your cookie choices, refuse all or accept all
- the new interface makes it easy to understand the types of cookies and how to refuse or accept them
- you can access information about cookies and personalise your choices from anywhere on the site in the footer
- embedded videos on our site will be blocked unless you accept social media cookies
- you can reset your cookies at any time
- user cookie settings last 6 months. After this period you will be asked to reset your cookies for the following 6 month period.
What doesn’t change:
No trackers from social sharing sites (facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) are allowed until you actively click to share.
We have not added any extra cookies, in fact we’re doing our best to get them down to the strict minimum whilst still making our site a pleasant one to visit.
For more detailed information, please refer to our privacy notice.