TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
In an ambient intelligence world, which involves robots and self-driving vehicles, we naturally need to have a good understanding of the 3D world we live in.
NAVER LABS EUROPE
6 chemin de Maupertuis
38240 Meylan, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 76 61 50 50
Getting to NAVER LABS Europe by plane: Depending on your departure city you can land at three international airports:
Getting to NAVER LABS Europe by train, car or public bus.
For general information about trains and schedules, visit the official French railway site: SNCF.
Main TGV (High Speed Train) to Grenoble
- From Lyon to Grenoble: 1h00
- From Paris to Grenoble: 3h00
- From Lille to Grenoble: 4h45
- From Turin (Italy) to Grenoble: 2h30
- 6020 (Grenoble – Meylan – Crolles)
– bus stop “Les Jaillieres” (+ 5min walk down the street ‘Allee de la Praly’ towards the chateau)
- C1 ( Grenoble – Meylan)
– bus stop “Maupertuis” (+ 5 min walk up Chemin de Maupertuis)
We recommend the following hotels. When booking please ask for the NAVER rates.