In a connected world of people, robots and self-driving vehicles, we naturally need to have a good understanding of the 3D world we live in.
Accepted paper at CVPR:
Large-scale localization datasets in crowded indoor spaces. Comes with release of world’s biggest indoor localization dataset and a new version of the unified data format kapture!
New Kapture toolbox online.
4 outstanding reviewer awards: M. Humenberger (CVPR, 3DV), J. Revaud (CVPR, NeurIPS)
2 papers accepted at 3DV 2020:
- Benchmarking Image Retrieval for Visual Localization
- SMPLy Benchmarking 3D Human Pose Estimation in the Wild
2 papers accepted at NeurIPS 2020:
- SuperLoss: A Generic Loss for Robust Curriculum Learning
- Hard Negative Mixing for Contrastive Learning
2nd place in Long-Term Visual Localization under Changing Conditions held at ECCV20 (paper).
2 papers ECCV 2020:
- DOPE: Distillation Of Part Experts for whole-body 3D pose estimation in the wild by Philippe Weinzaepfel, Romain Brégier, Hadrien Combaluzier, Vincent Leroy, Gregory Rogez
- Measuring Generalisation to Unseen Viewpoints, Articulations, Shapes and Objects for 3D Hand Pose Estimation under Hand-Object Interaction (various authors, among them Philippe Weinzaepfel, Romain Brégier, Gregory Rogez).
IEEE Access journal: The IPIN 2019 Indoor Localisation Competition – Description and Results by F. Potorti, B. Chidlovskii, L. Antsfeld, et al.
1st, 2nd and 4th in CVPR Long Term Visual Localization Challenge.
New version of popular synthetic dataset Virtual KITTI available.
3D Vision team: