This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My current research interests relate to language models and their use to generate compelling texts.
I'm interested in the way they learn, the representations they build, and what they understand, as the distinction between understanding and generating is blurring. I also work on the, pointwise and distributional, control of the sequences they generate, as well as their societal impacts, given the nature of language.
Furthermore I'm very curious of the bridges between the learning of language, that is sequences of tokens, and sequences of decisions, in many domains.
- Distributional control of Natural Language Generation;
- large Language Models (evaluation, In-Context Learning, …)
Previously at Naver Labs Europe
- Research on complexity and readability of documents;
- "document analysis" work package lead for the SMOOTH European project (to assist micro enterprises in adopting and complying with GDPR);
- research projects to assist urban travelers, leader of a team of scientists and software engineers;
- knowledge representation of urban mobility, works on ontologies, semantic web technologies and geospatial data.
- Technical lead for a urban mobility data analytics platform.