This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I am a research scientist and head of the Machine Learning for Optimization team. My research topics are around data-driven optimization. I am particularly interested in combining operations research and machine learning techniques to tackle complex real-life problems.
I graduated from Ensimag with a MSc in Computer Science and Applied Maths and from Grenoble University with a MSc in Operations Research and Combinatorial Optimization in 2011. I then did a PhD in Optimization at Inria, supervised by Jerome Malick until 2014. I joined Xerox Research Center Europe in 2015 and Naver Labs Europe in 2018.
- Our paper "BQ-NCO: Bisimulation Quotienting for Generalizable Neural Combinatorial Optimization" is available on arXiv
- Had a great time at Dagstuhl seminar on Data-Driven Combinatorial Optimisation
- Our paper “On the generalization of neural combinatorial optimization heuristics” has been accepted to ECML-PKDD 2022
- Invited talk on “Adaptability in data-driven optimization” at SMAI-MODE 2022
- Outstanding reviewer award at ICLR 2021