This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
My current research interests relate to:
- the generation of long, coherent and compelling texts, be them summaries, fictions or interactions in conversations;
- the algorithms, the languages, notably Rust, and toolings to build the models, use them and deploy them in actual applications;
- green AI/NLP as better does not always have to be larger, but can also mean more efficient, more elegant, lighter, faster…
- Performance of decoding algorithms,
- generation of long, coherent and compelling documents.
Previously at Naver Labs Europe
- Research on complexity and readability of documents;
- contributor to the SMOOTH European project (to assist micro enterprises in adopting and complying with GDPR);
- research projects to assist urban travelers, leader of a team of scientists and software engineers;
- knowledge representation of urban mobility, works on ontologies, semantic web technologies and geospatial data.
- Technical lead for a urban mobility data analytics platform.