This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- “I Don’t Understand…” issues in self-quantifying commuting
European Conference on Cognitive Ergonomics (ECCE), Belfast, Northern Ireland, 10-13 September, 2019
- Assessing the intent and effectiveness of carbon footprint calculators
European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work (ECSCW), Salzburg, Austria, 8-12 June, 2019
- Impact of corporate social responsibility on innovation activities: the case of Xerox
Innovation Management and Corporate Social Responsibility. As part of the Springer Series on CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance, pp. 263-280, 22 September, 2018
- Supporting Sustainable Mobility with the Help of Work Organizations: Preliminary Requirements and Future Work
IHCI 2014, New Delhi, India, December 07 - 09 2014.
- Understanding Commuting to Accompany Work Organisations and Employees Behaviour Change
IEEE Second International Smart Cities Conference, Trento, Italy, 12-15 September, 2016. Full paper available at http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7580778
- Sustainable Commuting @Work
USCIAMO: Urban Sustainable, CollaboratIve and Adaptive Mobility, Nice, France, 27-30 May, 2014. Appears in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Ambient Systems.
- Lessons Learnt Working with Performance Data in Call Centres
11th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Nice, France, 27-30 May, 2014.
- Supporting Shared Representations in Collaborative Activities – Introduction to the Special Issue
Vol. 71, Issue 1, pp. 1-3, Jan. 2013 Appears in International Journal of Human-Computer Studies Editors: J.-F. Boujut, S. Castellani, F. Roulland, and J. Willamowski
- A System to Support Legal Case Building and Reasoning
Knowledge Discovery, Knowledge Engineering and Knowledge Management, IC3K 2011 Conference Revised Selected Papers, Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS Series), Springer, Vol. 348, pp. 217-231, 2013. A. Fred, J. Dietz, K. Liu, and J. Filipe (Eds.)
- Game Mechanisms for Production Environments
CHI 2013 Workshop on Designing Gamification: Creating Gameful and Playful Experiences, Paris, France, 27 April - 2 May.
- Agentville: Supporting Situational Awareness and Motivation in Call Centres
10th International Conference on the Design of Cooperative Systems, Marseille, France, May 29- June 1, 2012.
- A Semantic System to Support Legal Case Construction
International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Ontology Development (KEOD), Paris, France, October, 26-29, 2011.
- Mobile 3D Representations for Device Troubleshooting
World Conference on Innovative Virtual Reality (WINVR), June 27-29, 2011. Milan, Italy.
- Mixed Reality for Supporting Office Device Troubleshooting
Proceedings of the Virtual Reality (VR) 2011 Conference, Singapore, 19-23 March, 2011
- From Ethnographic Study to Mixed Reality: A Remote Collaborative Troubleshooting System
CSCW 2011 - The 2011 ACM Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, March 19-23, 2011, Hangzhou, China. This paper received a SIGCHI "Best of CSCW" Award.
- A Semantics-based Approach to Guide Formulation of Questions for Documentary Recontruction Activities
Accepted and presented at the SEMAPRO (The Fourth International Conference on Advances in Semantic Processing),October 25 - 30, 2010 - Florence , Italy . Copies of the paper can be sent on request.
- Event Extraction for Legal Case Building and Reasoning
IIP 2010 - 6th International Conference on Intelligent Information Processing, 13-16 October 2010, Manchester, UK
- Exploiting Semantic Annotations for Digital Investigations
CIKM 10, Workshop on "Exploiting Semantic Annotations in Information Retrieval" (ESAIR 2010), Toronto, Canada, 30 October, 2010
- The Mediation Role of Shared Representations in Cooperative Activities : A Workshop Report
COOP 2010, workshop on -The mediation role of shared representations in cooperative activities: new challenges-, Aix-en-Provence, France, 18-21 May 2010 Full paper available on IISI Website, International Reports on Socio-Informatics (IRSI), Vol. 7 Iss. 1 (2010)
- Mediating Helpers for Remote Service Provision
COOP 2010, workshop on -The mediation role of shared representations in cooperative activities: new challenges-, Aix-en-Provence, France, 18-21 May 2010 <BR> Full paper available on IISI Website, International Reports on Socio-Informatics (IRSI), Vol. 7 Iss. 1 (2010)
- Query Suggestion for On-Device Troubleshooting
INTERACT 2009, 12th IFIP TC13 Conference in Human-Computer Interaction, Uppsala, Sweden, August 24-28, 2009
- Creation and Maintenance of Query Expansion Rules
ICEIS 2009, 11th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, Milan, Italy, 6-10 May, 2009. <BR>Please note the attached pdf is a pre-publication version that may be used for research, non-commercial purposes only. <BR>This paper received the best paper award in the area of human-computer interaction at the ICEIS conference 2009
- Toward an Expanded Model of Litigation
Second International Workshop on Supporting Search and Sensemaking for Electronically Stored Information in Discovery, University College London, UK, June 25, 2008.
- Designing Technology as an Embedded Resource for Troubleshooting
Published in the following paginated issue of Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW): Volume 18, Issue 2 (2009), Page 199.<BR> The article is also available electronically on SpringerLink
- Big Business, Sustainable Technology and Empowering the Customer
CHI 2008, Workshop on "HCI for Community and International Development", Florence, Italy, April 5-6, 2008.
- Informing Troubleshooting Search Sessions with Device Data
ECSCW, The 10th European Conference on Computer Supported Co-operative Work, Workshop on "CSCW, Technology and Diagnostic Work" , Limerick, Ireland, September 24-28, 2007.
- Diagnosing Machine Problems on the Phone: Technological Inspirations from an Ethnography of User-expert Interaction
Workshop "Ethnographies of diagnostic work" at Lancaster, UK, 17-18 April.
- Query Reformulation and Refinement Using NLP-Based Sentence Clustering
The 29th European Conference on Information Retrieval (ECIR), 2-5 April 2007, Rome, Italy.
- The Practical Indispensability of Articulation Work to Immediate and Remote Help-giving
CSCW Banff, Alberta, Canada, November 4-8, 2006.
- Representations can be Good Enough
9th European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, Paris - France - 18-22 September 2005.
- Total Cost of Ownership: Issues Around Reducing Cost of Support in a Manufacturing Organization Case
IEEE International Workshop on Business Transformation: Towards a theory of business agility, Munich, Germany, July 19, 2005.
- Using Real-life Troubleshooting Interactions to Inform Self-assistance Design
Proceedings of INTERACT, Rome, Italy, 12-16 September 2005.
- Users Solving Technical Troubles With a Remote Expert
Ubicomp Conference, Giving Help at a Distance workshop, Nottingham, U.K. , September 2004
- Supporting Remote Problem-Solving with Ubiquitous Computing: Research Policies & Objectives
Ubicomp Conference, Giving Help at a Distance workshop, Nottingham, U.K. , September 2004
- Constraint-based Decision Makers in Negotiation Processes
The 2004 IFIP International Conference on Decision Support Systems (DSS 2004), Prato, Tuscany, Italy, 1-3 July 2004.
- Negotiation as a Generic Component Coordination Primitive
4th IFIP DAIS 17-21 November 2003, Paris, France.
- Augmenting Offices with Ubiquitous sensing
SOC Conference, Grenoble, France, May 15-17, 2003.
- Ubiquitous Negotiation Games : a Case Study
DEXA E-Negotiations workshop, Prague, Sept 1-5. 2003.
- Xploring Negotiauction : a Case-study of Middleware Support for Decision-making
Euro/Informs, July 6-10, Istanbul, Turkey, 2003
- E-Alliance : A Negotiation Infrastructure for Virtual Alliances
"Group Decision and Negotiation" Journal, March 2003, Volume 12, Issue 2.
- Towards a Flexible Middleware Negotiation Facility for Distributed Components
In Proc. of DEXA "E-Negotiations" workshop, Munich, September 5, 2001
- AllianceNet: Information Sharing, Negotiation and Decision-Making for Distributed Organizations
In Proc. of EcWeb2000, Greenwich, U.K., Sept. 2000
- Simulation for Document Print Management
In Proc. of ESS'99, 26-28 October, Erlangen, Germany
- Zippin: Towards a Graphical Decision Support Tool
In Proc. of CE'98, 5th ISPE International Conference on Concurrent Engineering Research and Applications, 15-17 July, 1998, Tokyo, Japan.
- Agent-Based Decision Support for Managing Print Tasks
In Proc. of PAAM'98, March, 1998, London, U.K.
- Simulation for Optimization vs. Role-Playing: A Case Study of a Document Authoring Process
In PAKM'96 Workshop on Adaptive Workflow, October, 1996, Basel, Switzerland
- A Software Infrastructure for Negotiation within Inter-Organisational Alliances
In Proc. of AAMAS'02 Workshop on Agent Mediated Electronic Commerce, Bologna, Italy, 16 July 2002.
- XFolders: A Flexible Workflow System based on Electronic Circulation Folders
In Proc. of the DEXA'02 Workshop on Web-Based Collaboration, Aix-en-Provence, France, September 2002.
- Mixing Manual and Computer Supported Initiative for Scheduling and Negotiation across Distributed Organizations
In Proc. of ECEC 2002, Modena, Italy. 15 April 2002.
- E-Alliance: a Software Infrastructure for Concurrent Inter-organizational Alliances
In Proc. of ISPE Concurrent Engineering (CE)'02, Cranfield University, UK, 27-31 July, 2002.
- Simulating a Document Authoring and Translation Process
XRCE-CT-011 (Dec. 1996)
- Agent-Based Management of Print Tasks
XRCE-CT-012 (Feb. 1997)