This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Senior research scientist, Search and Recommendation group
Before joining what was formerly the Xerox Research Centre Europe in 1995 in the Coordination Technology group, I was involved in research activities on coordination models and languages at the University of Bologna, in Italy, which is also my native country.
I received a laurea degree in Computer Science from the University of Pisa in 1993.
- adaptive work processes and practices
- interaction mechanisms and semi-automatic support to work processes
- coordination models and languages
Main projects and activities I have been involved in
- Remote Call Assistant (see publications after 2003 for more details)
- Negoware: Xplore, AllianceNet, E-Alliance
- XFolders, CLF
- "Enhancing Coordination and Modularity Mechanisms for a Language with Objects-as-Multisets'', in Proc. of the First Int. Conf. COORDINATION'96, pp. 81-106, vol. 1061 LNCS, Springer, Cesena, Italy, 1996.
- "Shade'', S. Castellani and P. Ciancarini, Technical Report UBLCS-? Comp. Science Laboratory, Univ. of Bologna, Italy, 1995.
- "Formalizing coordination mechanisms for a language with objects-as-multiset'', S. Castellani, P. Ciancarini, and R. Pareschi, ``The Logical Foundations of Object-Oriented Programming'' workshop, ECOOP'94, Bologna, Italy, 1994.
- "Exploring the Coordination Space with LO'', S. Castellani and P. Ciancarini, Technical Report UBLCS-6 Comp. Science Laboratory, Univ. of Bologna, Italy, 1994.
- "Comparative Semantics for LO''}, S. Castellani and P. Ciancarini, Technical Report UBLCS-5 Comp. Science Laboratory, Univ. of Bologna, Italy, 1994.
- "Marrying LO with SP'', S. Castellani, P. Ciancarini, and S. Pompei, in Proc. of the Workshop on Blackboard-based Logic Programming, pp. 21-26, ed. F. De Boesschere, J. Jacquet e P.Torau, Budapest, Hungary, 1993.
Publications (after 1996)