This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Make some noise: reliable and efficient single-step adversarial training
Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), hybrid event, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 28 November – 9 December, 2022
- Make Some Noise: reliable and Efficient Single-Step Adversarial Training
Workshop on New Frontiers in Adversarial Machine Learning (ADVML) at ICML 2022, 22 July 2022, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- On the road to online adaptation for semantic image segmentation
Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 21-24 June, 2022
- Unsupervised domain adaptation for semantic image segmentation: a comprehensive survey
Foundations and Trends® in Computer Graphics and Vision > Vol 14 > No. 1-2, October, 2022
- Learning in a changing environment: memory strategies for streaming learning under distributional shifts.
Findings of the Workshop on Continual Learning in Computer Vision (CLVISION) at the Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), virtual event, 25 June 2021
- Continual adaptation of visual representations via domain randomization and meta-learning
Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2021, pp. 4443-4453.