This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I joined NLE at the beginning of 2020, as part of the CV team.
Before that, I was a Ph.D. student first (2015-2018) and a postdoc then (2018-2019) at Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia. During my Ph.D., I also spent six months at Stanford University.
- December 2021: our new paper "Unsupervised Domain Adaptation for Semantic Image Segmentation: a Comprehensive Survey" is available on arXiv.
- October 2021: we have an open position for an internship about class-incremental learning.
- June 2021: new blog post on our CVPR 2021 paper.
- March 2021: our paper "Continual Adaptation of Visual Representations via Domain Randomization and Meta-learning" has been accepted to CVPR 2021 (Oral). More info in our project page.
- July 2020: new blog post on continual learning, "The Short Memory of Artificial Neural Networks".