This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Unsupervised Aspect-Based Neural Abstractive Summarization of User-Generated Reviews
EurNLP, London, UK, 11 October, 2019
- Joint Semantic and Distributional Word Representations with Multi-Graph Embeddings
TextGraphs-2019, 13th Workshop on Graph-Based Natural Language Processing, EMNLP, Hong Kong, China, 4 November, 2019
- Unsupervised Aspect-Based Multi-Document Abstractive Summarization
New Frontiers in Summarization Workshop, EMNLP, Hong Kong, China, 4 November, 2019
- To Annotate or Not? Predicting Performance Drop under Domain Shift
Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and 9th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Hong Kong, China, 3-7 November, 2019
- Investigating the Effectiveness of BPE: The Power of Shorter Sequences
Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and 9th International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing (EMNLP), Hong Kong, 3-7 November, 2019
- The Case for a GDPR-specific Annotated Dataset of Privacy Policies
Privacy-Enhancing Artificial Intelligence and Language Technologies (PAL), Stanford, USA, 25-26 March, 2019
- xkcd-repeats: A new Taxonomy of Repeats defined by their Context Diversity
Journal of Discrete Algorithms, 48, pp. 1-16
- BEAT-o-matic: a Baseline for Learning Behavior Expressions from Utterances
RO-MAN conference, Lisbon, Portugal, 01 September, 2017
- Enriching How-to Guides with Actionable Phrases and Linked Data
Journal of Web Intelligence, 15 (3), pp. 189-203
- Context-Aware Selection of Multi-Modal Conversational Fillers in Human-Robot Dialogue
RO-MAN, Lisbon, Portugal, 28-31 August, 2017
- What Can I Do Now? Guiding Users in an World of Automated Decisions
Big IA, Lyon, France, 02 December 2016
- Robots as Conversational Mediators
Human-Robot Interaction, Vienna, Austria, 06 - 09 March 2017
- A Maximum Matching Algorithm for Basis Selection in Spectral Learning
AISTATS, Fort Lauderdale, USA, 20 - 22 April 2017
- The Generalized Smallest Grammar Problem
The 13th International Conference on Grammatical Inference, Delft, The Netherlands, October 5-7, 2016.
- Tracking Onscreen Gender and Role Bias Over Time
Published in the Journal of Web Science
- Enriching How-to Guides by Linking Actionable Phrases
WWW Conference, Montréal, Canada, April 11-15, 2016.
- Reconstructing Textual Documents from n-grams
21st ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Sydney, Australia, 10-13 August, 2015.
- Roles for the Boys ? Mining Cast Lists for Gender and Role Distributions Over Time
24th International World Wide Web Conference, Florence, Italy, 18-22 May, 2015.
- On Context-Diverse Repeats and their Incremental Computation
8th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications , LATA 2014, Madrid, Spain, March 10-14, 2014.
- Who Broke the News? An Analysis on First Reports of News Events
First Workshop on Social News on the Web, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 13th, 2013.
- Full and Mini-Batch Clustering of News Articles with Star-EM
34th European Conference on Information Retrieval, Barcelona, Spain, 1-5 April 2012.